Monday, June 22, 2009

Ormiston Gorge and Pound

We went on a 7km bushwalk around and through Ormiston Pound. A pound is a big circle of mountains, like a crater. This gorge was pretty cool, the tumbled down rocks looked like lego blocks. The waterhole here had some more dead fish, but only little ones. There were lots of people doing this walk and they thought I was doing pretty well to be walking such a long way. Mum called me a Brown-footed Tasmanian rock-hopper because I hopped from rock to rock along the way.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lyndel,
    Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'd forgotten about how you were upset with me for dating Peter McKenna.
    Finns blog is great. Great pics.
    Your mum said you were off on a great adventure. It looks like you are having a good look around and a great time.
    Now I can keep my eye on you.

    ReplyDelete